The Heart of Humboldt, founded in 2005, is a state licensed Medical and Recreational dispensary in Arcata, California. At the Heart of Humboldt we try to keep the “heart” of Humboldt County alive. We believe strongly in putting our patients, customers and community ahead of all else and we work tirelessly everyday to deliver the best possible products, information and atmosphere we can for both our recreational users and our medical patients.
Medical Patient Requirements:
1. You must be at least 18 years old
2. A valid ID(California ID, Military ID)
3. Must provide valid 215 recommendation
Adult Use(Recreation) Requirements:
1. You must be over 21 years old
2. Must have a valid ID(United States driver’s license or ID, US-issued passport, valid military ID, internationally issued passport)
-AT THIS TIME THE HEART OF HUMBOLDT IS CASH ONLY!